“Oracle Sales Cloud’s easy to use features and end-to-end process capabilities give it a clear edge over Salesforce.com and Microsoft. We have gained a 360-degree view of customer profiles, cut our sales closure time in half, boosted lead conversion by 40%, and increased sales productivity by 20%..”
– Ravi Ramakrishnan, Global CIO, Uflex Ltd – Global Film Business
UFlex is India’s largest end-to-end flexible packaging solution provider and the world’s largest supplier of plastic film. By integrating its manufacturing expertise for films, packaging materials, chemicals, engineering equipment, cylinders, and packaging labels, UFlex offers customized solutions to meet customers’ packaging needs, such as zippable pouches for detergent products and strip foil for pharmaceutical products.
To increase revenue opportunities and create competitive advantage, UFlex wanted to build an integrated CRM platform to automate its sales processes and enable mobile access to customer information.
- Boost sales conversion rate by gaining a comprehensive view of customer information, such as order history for packaging products, and improving the ability to track and manage leads and opportunities for the entire sales cycle
- Increase new business opportunities by empowering sales representatives in the field to easily capture and update customer information, including industry application and packaging needs, via a mobile device and respond faster to inquiries, such as quoting pricing for bare films or metalized films.
- Enhance competitive edge over other players by providing insight into the production cost and logistics schedule for packaging solutions and enabling managers to make faster sales decisions, such as shortening the standard delivery time to close a sale
- Reduced sales closure time by up to 50%—from up to eight weeks to less than five weeks—by integrating Oracle Sales Cloud with Oracle E-Business Suite and providing a 360-degree view of customer profiles, including order history, industry application, and key decision maker contacts across geographies and plants
- Boosted lead conversion by 40% by using an integrated Oracle Sales Cloud to empower sales team to rapidly analyze opportunity conversion to quote and order throughout the sales cycle—from lead generation to opportunity closure and order booking
- Increased salesforce productivity by 20% by deploying an intuitive Oracle Sales Cloud to capture, track, and manage daily sales activities via multiple devices, including mobile, tablet, and laptop, and respond faster to inquiries, such as approving a discount for a sales order for specialized films, in just hours rather than days.
- Enhanced competitive advantage by generating real-time reports with Oracle Sales Cloud and enabling sales managers to analyze opportunities and make proactive decisions to secure a deal, such as shortening the delivery time from 15 days to 10 days.
- Supported better sales campaigns by using Oracle Sales Cloud’s built-in recommendation engine to identify and align new products with specific industries, such as launching a non-toxic, packaging film to baby food manufacturers, and received up to 25% more emails or calls to request information.
- Improved cross-selling and upselling by gaining a single view of the entire customer life-cycle, such as buying pattern and packaging consumption by geography, production plant, and product, thanks to Oracle Sales Cloud’s dashboard capability
- Enhanced team collaboration and avoided over or under-commitment to customers by enabling the sales organization and production plants across various geographies to rapidly share information, such as counterpart quotation or delivery time, via Oracle Sales Cloud’s Social Network, and minimize inherent conflicts.
- Optimized sales coverage and maximized revenue opportunities by defining the structure of its multiple sales organizations, such as account-focused in the United States and geography-focused in Europe, with Oracle Sales Cloud’s territory management and assigning the most effective sales to target customers and opportunities
- Simplified system management and reduced IT costs by using a cloud application instead of on-premises solution
UFlex’s internal IT team worked with Oracle Platinum Partner, KPMG, to build and deploy an integrated CRM platform with Oracle Sales Cloud. It went live with the new system in just five months and completed the project on time and within budget.